Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Job Interview

So today was a good day! I had my meeting this morning which went fantastic, to know that I have support in finding a house is fantastic!!

So i went into the gym this morning and did 40 minutes on the bike and 5 minutes on the rower, then i walked home which was a bad idea as it was stinking hot!!

Then this afternoon I had a job interview with a stock feed company. I actually got an interview so exciting!! so I find out Tuesday how I go!!! But im easy which ever way it goes!

So tomorrow I have weigh in and then i have a pt session..So its been a pretty big week of exercise for me!!

I saw my lil man today! he is just so devine and checky and happy happy happy!!!

Well going to watch some TV

2 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

YAY! Big day of exercise!

My fingers are crossed for that job nessa. You'd rock working for anyone.

You walked back from the city to your house? Far out! That's huge!

xox

Anonymous said...

Hi Ness
I find it so refreshing that you are completely separting yourself from you ex and trying to start a new life. There is nothing worse than a woman who holds on and always relies on him to give her things rather than getting them herself. I am glad (it seems) you don't do this and you are trying to make it on your own. Girl Power. Just remember that when you move out of you brothers house, you are going to need to set up shop again, if you need a hand doing this.. There are organisations out there that can help. You are a strong woman Ness, so try and stick it out. If you need help, just ask. But don't let you ex think that he can still hold power over you, by providing you with pocessions.

Luv Case