Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Clinging Child

I have a clinging child today! He went to creche today as normal and has himself a little girlfriend:) Today him and another girl hanged around all day. They wouldn't leave each others sides all day! The ladies said it was so cute. they also had a music group come in and sing to them today. Seb loves music and the ladies said that he danced and loved it!!

Anyway since we got home he has been "mummy mummy mummy mummy" and just wanting to be held!!! Its not like him, maybe he missed me today :)

I went to the gym this morning and did weights and a cardio work out! 2 hours :) im proud of myself :) Im feeling really good actually but we will see how i am in the morning! I feel I am getting a little fitter... im doing more running and my breathe isn't running out as quickly!! I just need to have patience, as i just feel you do all this hard work and sometimes for a little result or no result at all and it can be really depressing!!

Change of subject!! Might talk about my feelings today!! I have been feeling a bit down over the last couple of days!! Im really hating Bendigo, and feel like im getting no where here.. Im applying for jobs left, right and center and hearing nothing.... I went to an interview thing last week with a job agency and the lady told me my resume was good, so whats the problem people??? Give us a chance...

So i have been thinking i might go back to school and pass some time!! Im not sure what i will do yet but something with accounting or something like that!!

M if you read this thank you so much for your comments about the lingerie. You and hubby enjoy :) heheh what does it look like with the CFM boots on???? LOL !!!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

No problems chickie. I still have it on - it is so comfortable. And I think the colours might clash a little with the boots but it did look alright LOL.

Somedays they are a little clingy and it is because they miss you. Not whilst you are not there, but when they see you they suddenly remember what they have been missing. Perhaps whilst you are waiting for work you could try and find some on-line courses (free of course) that could give you a skill you perhaps havn't got yet. Even signing up for one shows a potential employee your willingness to learn.

A couple of my friends have asked for your link so I will pass that along but they don't know about my blog so it may be a bit tricky. I'll see how I go.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow :D

Anonymous said...

Hey nessie, finally caught up on your blog, it's been a while!! You are going great guns!! Doesn't it feel great to exercise!! Keep up the hard work, you are a stubborn arse and hate to fail, so it will be all good in the end. Luv u with all my heart, LeePea