Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pushed to my Limits

Hi!!! i can just write.. im still shaking actually!!! Well what a busy afternoon one has had.. at 2pm i had a PT with Sheree!! Mmmmmm well as you are aware i did my ankle so we did upper body work!!! and I was Pushed to limits...Pushed that hard i had to stop because i was going to be sick!! That feeling is so horrible..it has now been two hours since then and im still not feeling well!!! I have never ever ever felt like that ever from excerising!! I said to her i feel like the biggest losers!! I now know how hard they are training!!! I know that it is worth it all in the long run!! and I have the best Personal Trainer, who knows what I am capable of (even when i feel like i can't do something) and pushes me to my limits!! and for that I am greatful!! She really knows when to put on her hard hat :) But i have war wounds today!! she made me crawl along the floor with my arse in the air and i now have burns on my elbows!! :( Try it, its hard work!!!

Soo my PT finished and I had a quick shower and it was off to my 2nd job interview for the same job! Will find out friday if I have it. Would be a good job.. I would enjoy it.. something new and something challenging and I like a challenge!!

Well think i might go and skull a glass of water and go pick my baby up from creche!! Hopefully me might sleep tonite!!! His eye teeth are coming through!!!

No comments: