Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Power of Body Pump

So tonite i did the lauch of Body Pump! I pushed myself and now feel really sore. especially after doing combat last nite. But i know in the end its all worth and it, and its worth pushing myself that extra mile :)

My head has not been clear the last couple of days, well week i should say. I have had alot of emotional issues to deal with! I don't know how that has affected my exercise this week, but i found that there is so much support for single mothers out there that i didn't even knew exsisted! Which from my point of view i think is really poor of the government. People need to be aware of what support they have out there from government agencies and i think more needs to be done to let people know about the support not just for single mums, but people in need in all sorts.

Im feeling a little bit better today about things, knowing that i have these people to help me,but i will feel 100% better once i have a job and have a place to live!

Ive really been craving chocolate the last couple of days, and have been so good not to have any!!! Its good not to have any money. because i think if i did have money then i would have had a whole block by now!

Well my cadio has been restricted to just bike riding because of my calves!! which means im going to have a nice sore arse :) But i need my calves to get better!! so i will do anything to be able to start running again!!

Im really missing my lil boy i haven't seen him since monday! Its so F*%$^ hard i tell you!! But im being strong.. I know he is well! When i feel down i just imagine his big beautiful smile looking at me! It makes me feel so much better!!

Well im off to have a shower and get in PJ's. Put on OC Second series and relax.

Nite All

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have popped over from beckies blog to have a look in sometimes. This post when you say how you just imagine your darling baby when he is away, really touched me. I have been thinking how tough that must be at times for you. However as you described how you can imagine him smiling, it reminded me that with babies they can feel our love where ever they are. You baby will sense your love around them, and no distance can ever stop a mothers love. Hope you get some nice work that fits in with your babe and your health plans.