Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Interview No 2

So I have a second interview on Wednesday with a company called Building solutions! Ohh so exciting!!!

I didn't get the flat i wanted, which i am really disappointed about because it was perfect location but to make me feel better "i was second in line" Awww dagger in the heart!!! Ill move on and keep going i suppose. i just feel like i will be stuck here forever!!

I have had mixed emotions the last couple of days! I have been spending lots of quality time with adam and seb which has been really nice, and yesterday after lunch with Becki, Bradman, Phillipa and David, i went and met adam and seb at the lake, but I got really upset when it was time to go!! The feeling of us all not going home together as a family and me not having my baby with me after such a lovely afternoon was really heart breaking. I thought this was suppose to get easier??? When Bloody When??? Opppss i used that word bloody!!!!! i might be on the front page of the paper tomorrow...

Well I have had a really huge day today. it started at 7.15am when my alarm went off for me to get up and get ready to go to Melbourne with Sheree. It was a very long day, but it was good to get out of Bendigo for the day!!! Thanks Sheree!!!

Well my lil boy is fast asleep in Bed, and not very well today, think hes got more teeth coming through so im going to go and lounge on the couch and watch commander in chief!!

Nite nite

xxx

No comments: